Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Shop For Zenith Products 105 Swing Door Medicine Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame



Over All Rating Reviews :

I already had one of these from Amazon that I installed in my bathroom, no problem. I decided to get another one for my kitchen. When my second cabinet came, it had a huge crack running down the mirror! I called zenith customer service, and first they said they weren't responsible and couldn't help me. Then, I reminded them of the warranty in the box. They told me when I called (on a friday afternoon) that they would honor the warranty. Then, they called me back the next monday and said that my particular cabinet mirror was "not in production" anymore. Translation: we're not going to help you.

so then I called Amazon to see if they would back their customer. Amazon did the shipping, and they agreed to send me a new cabinet. This one came, sans crack, but Amazon's brilliant computer system would not let me return the old, cracked one. This week, Amazon told me that I hadn't returned the cracked mirror that they replaced: and they charged me $40 for a mirror that they broke, and then wouldn't let me return.

end result: $40 for a broken mirror, about 3 hours of dealing with customer service agents, and then another $40 for a not-broken cabinet.

I am pissed.
Get more detail about Zenith Products 105 Swing Door Medicine Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame.


!!1 Trestle Dining Table This Instant Price comparison shopping



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links