Sunday, September 12, 2010

Purchase Zenith Products M48 Beveled Tri-View Medicine Cabinet



Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a good product for the money. The only thing I would improve on would be the ability for the door hinges to stop at any point when opening them - they tend to pull themselves closed until you open them halfway, then they tend to swing to fully open. My wife likes to have it somewhere in between to be able to use the mirrors to see the back of her hair. Other than that, a great product - installs easy and serves its purpose well.

The real reason I am leaving a review and giving it 5 stars is for the customer service I received from Zenith. When I originally got the product one of the mirrors had cracked during shipping. I contacted Zenith using the information on a card included with the product. Within a week, they sent out a replacement mirror. However, when I went to install it, I realized that I had told them the mirror on the end door was cracked, and it was actually the mirror on the middle door, so I ended up with three ends and no middle. I contacted them again, saying I'd be glad to pay for a new middle door or ship the end door back in exchange for a middle door. Even though it was my mistake, they were very polite on the phone, then sent me out a new middle door at no charge, and didn't even ask me to send the end door back. They went above and beyond good customer service.
Get more detail about Zenith Products M48 Beveled Tri-View Medicine Cabinet.


!!1 Good Nail Care !!1 Great Deals Leather Mens Vest



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links