Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where To Buy KOHLER K-CB-CLC3026FS 30-by-26-by-5-Inch Double Door Aluminum Cabinet



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought two 25 inch wide K-CB CLC medicine cabinets for my double bowl vanity. Overall the quality and appearnce are good. However, there is one thing I think is very poorly designed. With the recessed mount, The space where the doors swing sticks out like a sore thumb. First I thought the trip peices to hide that sere missing. But unfortunately that is not the case. It is just exposed that way. This makes it very unattractive. Whoever deigned it blew it!

I saw a similar cabinet at Home Depot made by Glacier bay. They have done a great job by using special hinges that allow the cavity for swing to be covered with some type of glass or chrome trim.

Too late for me!
Get more detail about KOHLER K-CB-CLC3026FS 30-by-26-by-5-Inch Double Door Aluminum Cabinet.





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links